- 1 1/2 cups Oats, wholegrain
- 1 cup Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Almonds, chopped
- Process the dates in a food processor/blender.
- Mix together oats, dates and almonds.
- In a saucepan, warm honey and peanut butter and give it a stir. Add to this the oats mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a dish and spread it out evenly, using the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate the dish for 15-20 minutes so they can set down and hold their shape.
- Once set, cut into square pieces and serve.