* 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 large egg
* 1/4 cup canola oil
* 1 cup finely shredded unpeeled zucchini
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1/4 cup dried currants or chopped raisins
Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
Grease muffin moulds with oil/butter.
Mix all the dry ingredients together. In another bowl, whisk oil with sugar. Add egg to it and whisk well. Now add the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Add the shredded zucchini, walnuts and raisin.
Pour the mixture into muffin tray. Sprinkle some more raisins on top and bake for 20-30 minutes.